DIY Christmas/Winter Centerpiece | DIY Centerpiece for Christmas or Winter

December 26, 2017


DIY Christmas Centerpiece | DIY Centerpiece for Christmas or Winter

Hello! Today, I'm going to show you how to make this centerpiece idea that you can use for winter or Christmas. In the comments down below let me know what you think about this centerpiece idea.

Lets get started!


Some of the things that you can use for this centerpiece are a napkin or some type of fabric, a plate, three different sizes of candles, a cup that looks like this or a different style of a cup, and you can use some glass round beads or ice shaped fillers. You can use anything you want for your centerpiece.

You want to put the napkin or whatever you would like to put under the plate onto a table and then you want to put the plate on top.

Then you can start putting the candles onto the plate. I did put some glass ice shaped fillers under my red candle to make the candle look like it's taller.

What I did with the cup is that I put it on the plate and put some of the round beads into the cup and then I put the candle onto the top of the beads to make the candle look like its a taller candle.

The last thing that you have to do is to put ice shaped filler onto the plate.

and that's it!

DIY Christmas Centerpiece | DIY Centerpiece for Christmas or Winter

DIY Christmas Centerpiece | DIY Centerpiece for Christmas or Winter

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! I love to read your comments and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back and for new posts. If your comment is spam I'll most likely delete it.

Post Signature