What I Ate During 4th of July Week Vegan + Some Pretty Fireworks

  • Wednesday, July 12, 2017
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 0 Comments




Hello! In this video I'm going to show you what I ate on the week for 4th of July! This isn't everything I ate that week and it's mostly because I ate the some of the same things that week. I also saw some pretty fireworks!

I tried a new format in the video for the recipes. I didn't have any video for a lot of the recipes but most of these recipes are pretty easy to follow. Let me know if you like this format. In the next video like this the format will probably have more preparing the food into the video.

Recipes


Breakfast Smoothie


2 cups of watermelon
1 cup of strawberries
2 bananas


Put the ingredients into a blender.
Blend them together and put it into a cup.

Banana Ice Cream or Banana Nice Cream


2 or more frozen chopped bananas
Put the chopped bananas into a food processor and blend the bananas until the right consistency and put it into a bowl.

Spicy Bean Snack



Put 1/2 cup of chickpeas, 1/2 cup of black beans, 1/2 cup Tomato sauce or pasta sauce and the spices of your choosing in a pot and heat it up and when done put it into a bowl.

Spicy Tacos


You will need 1/2 cup or more of beans, toppings, and spices of your choosing, tomato sauce or taco sauce, and taco shells. Heat up the ingredients and put the taco together.

Spicy Fries


2 or more potatoes

Season to taste using the cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt.

Cook at 350 F for 15-20 min.

Ice Cream Popsicle


You can either find and buy some or make your own.

Here's the link on how to make these Popsicle's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTehBkE8w4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D